To sign up for a JMS net, goalies must have a confirmed mobile on file. This is part of the process to get goalie perms, but if you skipped it, here's how to do it now:
1. Log into the site and then go to your Account.
2. Under Notifications, find the first item listed ("Use text messages...").
3. Enter your phone in the blank field and then click "Send verification code."
4. You will receive a verification code on your phone.
5. On the JMS site, same place under Notifications, enter that code.
6. Then check the "Use text messages..." box at the top.
Shoot an email to support if you have questions or difficulties.